Monday, February 3, 2014

Graphic Design

Graphic design. do I want to do it from here on out.? I dont know. I got into it in high school by accident. really enjoyed it in newspaper. the best class I ever had. it was fun. It's creative. I try to make things look cool. and that is all it is. I'm not bad at it. I can come up with stuff. I designed a shirt design for work and everyone's got giggle s about it. but I can't draw the best. I mean, give me enough time to erase quite a bit and eventually I can draw what I wanted. But all of it is in front of a commputer all day. and I don't think life is all about that. I think I could do something that requires real work work work work work workwork. graphic design just seems like workwork that i could do for free. but it takes hours for me to make something to look the way I envision it. Could graphic design take to the places that I want to go? Can it allow me to do the things that I want to do? or is it a dead end kind of thing and is screaming don't waste your time. The mind map today looks kind of cool. It is kindof like outer space. It has different kinds of words in different shapes and sizes. graphics. And i don't really want to illustrate hardcore. I'm not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment