Friday, January 31, 2014

What if...


What if…

Everything was free

People rode hot air balloons to places.

People dined in the water.

Cars only had one wheel.

Movie cameras were as big as a movie screen.

Girls dressed like boys and boys dressed like girls.

 

What if movie cameras were as big as a movie screen.

Is that even possible?. I wonder what it would be like. Would there be better best resolution possible? Or is it completely uncessary. I wonder what the biggest camera is? All a movie is is lots of pictures going really fast. I guess if the camera is too big than the subject would be too small. Then what if the camera could change with size of the subject? That would be coooool. That’s just my opinion. Open ion. Open yun. Opnyun. Opneun. And what if we spelled things like they sounded? Getting off topic. Big cameras. I have seen billboards. But if you get close to them its just dots. Of colors. And I got nothing to really ad to this post. This is kinda stupidly done. I guess what could be the smallest camera? Spy cameras are pretty small. But I don’t know my camersa that well. I’m no expert. I have seen cameras used for surgery. Those are pretty small. And what about those things that can see a baby while a woman is pregnant. Is that super sonc. Is it only the vibrations like what a bat does?


And what if people rode hot air balloons to places. Our fantastic is that. screw cars. and jets. hot air balloons is the way to travel. I don't think I have ever been in a hot air balloon. but that is something that ought to be on my bucket list. drawing a blank her. how far can you go in a hot air balloon.? if it popped. you would be dead. unless you had a parachutte on you at all times. dude. that would be the way to get somewhere. hot air balloon, then parachute out. and 5 minutes to get to class. I got to do this this summer. and I got nothing else. my mind is all out of things to say about hot air balloons because I am not an experct in the matter. but it would be an interesting world if people took hot air balloons everywhere, or maybe not everywhere, but half the time. would it save on gas? eh. maybe not. just got to worry about them getting popped. or blowing up. no pressure. did did did did didhe jo jo jo o j tyureiowqp letters. that is what you would be saying if you were in a hot air balloon. just imagine hot air balloon races. how high can you go?


What if you ate jelly beans for every meal? Well you could do that in hairy potter. How jelly can these beans be? if this is all we ate then I would want big jelly beans. And this is not my whatif idea. this is the girl's next to me. she had a lot of ideas. and I guess she likes jelly beans. I would like to eat the jolly rancher jelly beans because theyre my favorite. but the normal jelly beans with the black liqorish jelly been flavor is so nasty. I hate the black liqourish jelly beans. but jelly beans for everymeal would be fine if there was some real food to go along with it. like pancakes and steak. This would do great things for the jelly bean factories. or where the jelly beans grow. ha ha ha. I would like to eat a jelly bean made of real jelly. like that jelly you put on a sandwich. sounds so good right now. peanut butter and jelly bean sandwich. pb and jb sandwhich.

No comments:

Post a Comment