Monday, January 27, 2014

Big Snow Man

The big snowman. It was when I first moved to springfield. We were still living in our tempory ary house. The first snow I believe and we decided to assemble a snow man. a snow man of wonders. possibly the biggest snow man I have ever seen. this kind of feight would require the whole family. Of course i was just a 3 foot tall child then. i was 5 tops. bundled up in all my coats, it started just as a snow ball. an ordinary snow ball. this snow ball had no idea what was in store for him, her, it. the more the snowball rolled the bigger the ball of white fluffy snow would get. soon it was bigger than me. Eventually it was too hard to even move! AHa! one third of the way there. two more to goooooo. I had to climb to even get on top of the first hump. The other pieces started to come into place. soon  it was down to the head and eventually he was done. this thing would never melt. it is probably still melting to this day. if you have ever heard of the story jack and the bean stalk then you know what I'm talking about. to clarify the snowman was like the giant, and I, the little toddler was jack. It was wenter so i couldnt climb any magical been stalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment