Monday, February 10, 2014

Play-Doh.
the stuff of legends for a three year old. The matter of pure creation. You could make anything you wanted. you could make it into a ball. or a snake. But you would have to put it back into the box after you played with it because if left out it would turn into hard play-doh. it would dry up and it wouldn't be any fun any more. and it tastes bad. it isn't cookie dough. edible play-doh would be revolutionary. i can't imagine the repercussions. This is so easy to write about than the baby shoe one. a good thing to note to the world is that it's NON-TOXIC! that's a plus+. and water can be added to restore softness. That's good to know. if i had some water now, i would pour it onto the play-doh i have here and play with it. I would literally stop writing what Im writing and move on to greater and better things. Play-doh could be that greater andbetter thing. This play-doh is pink. and it's got things that look like crystalized stuff growing.

Things in my possession.
clothes that i wore to bed las night. I didn't have enough time to change because of the snow. I just put clothes over them. snow boots because it snowed. today. keys. wallet. cell phone. telephone. backpack. by listing offthe things that are in my possession at this very second, I am also listing off all the things that are not in my possession. I do have my car in the parking  lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment